1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. To Qualify for the draw conformation booking deposit has to be paid in full before the date of the draw. Deposit is necessary to enter this competition.
3. Competition entrants must send in their contact details (full name, age, address and contact phone number) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘wedding deposit' in the subject line. or use wedding photoshoot contract.
4. Entry is open to persons over 18 years of age and Western Australian residents only. Only one entry per person is permitted. All duplicate entries will be removed prior to the prize draw.
5. Promotion commences Saturday, 5st January 2019 and closes at 12:00PM WST Thursday, 31st January 2019. Promotion will be via iDoWeddings.photography, Facebook, Insatgram and Gumtree.
6. There is 1 prize to be awarded for the duration of the competition. The draw will take place at 1:00 PM WST Thursday, 31st January 2019 at iDoWeddings photography studio, unit 30 Zedora Loop Port Kennedy. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Prize details are as follows; one wedding photography packages for digital images only, all prints and albums at winners expence.
8. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
9. The promoter may conduct further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary in order to distribute a prize if unclaimed by that date.
10. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
11. All entries become the property of the Promoter and will be entered into a database. The promoter may use the entrants' names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The promoter is iDoWeddings Photography 30 Zedora Loop Port Kennedy WA 6172 ABN 69 612 915 741 Australia.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Prize is subject to date availability of photographer